MX30 24/7 WIRELESS VIBRATION ANALYSIS CLOUD ACCESS FOR CLIENTS
mobile devices have become the primary communication tool. Now, owners/operators can utilize mobile tools to log observations necessary for accurate analysis and productivity improvement.
Vibration analysis is a very accurate study of machinery performance and condition.
In compliance with the American Bureau of Shipping and Lloyd’s of London, vibration analysis is required for mandatory Nondestructive Testing and Surveys of Machinery Equipment necessary for safe operation of ships, Condition and Valuation Surveys, Pre-Purchase Condition Surveys, Protection and Indemnity Surveys.
The purpose of machinery condition monitoring is to determine machine status and to take corrective actions, such as repair, redesign/fabrication and to alleviate or avoid recurring problems. The combination of these skills and knowledge are brought to or are available for your facility.
Diversified Technologies: IDSS has invested in the best lines of technical instrumentation and tools knowing dependability results for our important clients
Dynapar OnSite™ System Condition Monitoring Systems | Dynapar
- Affordable, 24/7 Realtime cloud based condition monitoring
- Integrated triaxial vibration and temperature sensors
- Easy to deploy and easy to use by anyone
- No custom gateway or large upfront investment required
- Easy to expand, scale and redeploy to other assets
- Tough enough to survive the harshest conditions
- Setup in minutes, no need interfere with control architecture
Digivibe – Vibration Analyzer & Data Collector
Digivibe Wireless Vibration Analyzer and Data Collector is replacing analyzers all over the world. Its easy connectivity and fast data collection timings make it the most convenient solution for vibration analysis nowadays.
Digivibe products are the Vibration Analyzers with the largest number of functions in the market. They integrate advanced functions for Vibration Analysis and Dynamic Balancing with new Triaxial Wireless technology making them more portable and versatile. Furthermore, their compatibility with current mobile devices make them very easy to use and ultra-portable. Meet our improved functions for bearing and gearbox analysis!
Digivibe – Wireless Technology
Vibration Analyzers have never been so portable. Our Triaxial Accelerometer communicates with mobile phones and computers in real time. So, Digivibe is able to generate FFT of more than 1 Million lines of resolution. Additionally, we created apps for Windows and iOS that complement and communicate with each other, and the best thing is that they are all included in the package.
Live the 3D experience
ODS 3D simulations of machinery vibration are very easy to create. In fact, you can include them in any route and execute them within a click. Moreover, their interpretation is very easy, even for users with little experience.
Analyze your Bearings with Digivibe
Our Vibration Analyzers include a database of more than 25,000 bearings. In other words, you are able to identify the particular fault frequencies for each one of them.
Digivibe has a large database of bearings, as well as an automatic tool for the detection of early bearing failures.
Some specific frequencies are directly related to the geometry of the rolling elements. These frequencies are continuously monitored by our software to warn you about possible premature failures in order to avoid unscheduled stoppages.
Collect data on your Smartphone
Record routes on your phone or tablet with the same quality, at no cost. Your data will be uploaded automatically to the cloud and you can analyze it on your mobile, computer or directly from your browser.
Share your cloud data with your customers
Additionally, you can share your cloud data with your customers, it’s free. Your customers can look the status of their machines at any moment. They will be able to see spectra online as well.
Meet our cloud based Vibration Analyzer: EIAnalytic.com
Scan the code of your machinery
Scan the code of your machine with your tablet or smartphone to download its current vibration, to analyze a point, or simply to generate a new route.
You don’t know the correct values for your machinery? Let our vibration analyzer learn from it. Our alarms will be set automatically after a learning period. After this, RMS values and FFT will be automatically processed to detect if any frequency band has suddenly increased.
Use your smartphone for balancing
It is your choice, whether you balance with your computer or with your smartphone, our free applications for balancing have the same quality. Therefore giving you the ability to see spectra in and share the recorded data with your other devices to analyze and generate reports.
Balance in the field or in a balancing machine
Use your computer or your mobile phone. Our applications have all the tools for diagnosis and balancing, share the information between them by email or through the cloud so that generate your reports. Additionally, we created the Balancing Wizard method for balancing machines which does not require trial masses.
Just attach a laser sensor to our Wireless Accelerometer and use it on your computer or mobile phone for balancing. Thus, you will find that it is safer, more comfortable and much faster. When you are done, share the files with your computer for reporting.
Bluetooth angle meter
Enjoy our unique wireless angle meter. Just place it on the shaft and our vibration analyzer will automatically calculate the position of the counterweight by just rotating the rotor.
Connect our angle sensor via Bluetooth to our applications to help find the position of the correction masses. Just place it in front of the shaft and align it with the RPM sensor mark. Finally, the rest will be done by our Digivibe software.
4 Simultaneous Channels
Do you want to record 4 channels simultaneously? Our equipment is capable of recording 4 channels simultaneously for 48 hours. Next, analyze your data later and its spectra.
Our wired interfaces have the possibility to measure 4 accelerometers simultaneously. Hence, you can use it to measure phase between all of them, or simply to make routes faster.
Change your tablet anytime
Is your tablet damaged? Just change it, the license is already yours and the software can be installed on any computer at no additional cost. Our system makes your replacement cost as low as simply buying a new commercial computer.
We know that computer equipment does not last forever. Therefore, our system does not require a unique “Brain”. In fact, it is based on a Windows computer or Tablet that can be changed at your convenience. Additionally, the software can be installed in 2 additional desktop computers to make the analysis job easier.
Digivibe – Advanced Functions
Our vibration analyzers also have advanced functions such as:
- Bode diagram
- Nyquist diagram
- Circular Time Wave Form
- Cross Power Spectrum
- Frequency Response Function
- Multichannel phase analysis
- Analysis of very low speed bearings
Compare our Vibration Analyzers & Portable Dynamic Balancing
|3D ODS Analysis|
|FFT Spectra with 3D Waterfall|
|Easy – Launch rutes|
|Alarms with ISO color coding|
|Large Bearing Frequency Database|
|4 Channel, Triaxial Capable Option|
|Analysis and Balancing Reports ( CSS, Word, Excel)|
|Balancing without trial weights|
- Rockwell Automation’s Entek-International Research and Development Division line of Vibration Analysis testing equipment and software.
- This technology allows us to enjoy a worldwide organization’s expertise in the field of Rotating Machinery Condition Monitory. Entek-IRD are Charter Industrial Associates of the Maintenance and Reliability Center that develops benchmarking standards and modeling techniques to help companies evaluate their maintenance and reliability operations. Headquartered at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, MRC will be the international focus for education, research, development, information, and application of advanced maintenance and reliability engineering.
- PDMA Corporation
- MCE System 3000 Motor Circuit Evaluator
- Win Vis proprietary software fore MCE for report generation allowing user to review, track, trend, and compare data
- Emax Power Quality Testing
- Our Motor Circuit Evaluation Service is a comprehensive testing technology allowing evaluation of not only current analysis to identify anomalies such as defects in the rotor and air gap fault zones, eccentricity (static or dynamic), and start up graphing in-rush current and startup time but also power analysis which provides valuable insight into incoming power quality, power circuit condition, stator health, and motor efficiency.
- For a more detailed description of the tests and analysis of the data gathered with this device, follow the link below
- Fixturlaser Shaft 200, the most complete laser shaft alignment system in the world.
- The Fixturlaser Roller 200 is equipped with components and software for measurements of up to 50 rollers in one measurement using either a roller or a floor datum line as reference. Measurements are stored in the system’s memory and can be transferred to a computer or printed to the supplied printer.
- Thermographic Surveys
- Our technologies include Flir T400 Infrared Camera: 320 X 240 pixel resolution. 3.5″, LCD touchscreen. .50 mK thermal sensitivity allows camera to capture fine image details even at low temperatures. Integrated speedy 1.3 megapixel digital camera. Temperature measurements range -20 C to 120 C. Includes text and voice annotation, scalable and movable picture in picture, thumbnail gallery, and MPEG-4 infrared and non-radiometric video file capabilities and more. Auto, manual, and digital zoom focues settings. USB output and removable SD card. 4 hour battery life. Comes with spare battery. Portable, lightweight thermal imaging program.
- Mikron 7816 Infrared Camera: Uncooled longwave microbilometer with image resolution of 160 x 120. Provides temperature measurement. Runs off batteries and includes image management and reporting software. Images stored to flash memory. Portable, lightweight thermal imaging camera for electrical inspection, roof inspection, and more.
Equipment Acceptance Surveys
This is also known as condition assessment analysis and is performed on newly installed HVAC machinery in new or renovated building prior to signing off the building contracts.
The type of problems encountered range from poorly installed machinery, to manufacturer defects. If the new mechanical equipment problems are extensive, and not corrected, they will cause damage, leading to the replacement of equipment and extra labor costs at the expense of the new owners.
IDSS has performed surveys at the following locations:
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Building
- South Park Avenue, New York, NY
- Sony World Headquarters
- Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- JP Morgan Building
- Wall Street, New York, NY
- IBM World Headquarters
- Armonk, NY
- GE Capital Building
- 270 Long Ride Road, Stamford, CT
- Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket Pequot Museum, Fox Tower (Formerly MGM Grand Casino)
- Mashantucket, CT
Machinery & Structural Repair
Our company has a network of associates, experienced, and professional engineers, electricians, technicians, and mechanics on 24-hour call for emergency repair.
This service includes:
- Bearing, shaft, and general machinery component replacement
- Structural repair and design
- Turnkey installation with equipment testing verification upon completion
- Precision Laser Alignment
- Master machine operated machine shop for any parts or components 24/7
A few of our projects include:
- A Jones, Lang, & Wooton Project Management Corporation for New York Department of Transportation/Japan Airlines Facility conversion of Building No. 14 JFK Airport Hanger including a complete study of existing return air systems including actual air CFM’s and Static Pressures to upgrade to new Trane Supply Fans. We also performed vibration analysis of the air handling units and replaced all damaged components (bearings, shafts, etc.). Also, we upgraded all motors, pulleys, belts, and motor heater to supplement new air demands of offices and garage bays.
- Installation of air compressors for Cinemagnetics of Armonk, NY
- Installation and refabrication of new Air Handling Units (Robinson Blowers, Industrial Air Corporation Blowers, Trane, and McQuay Air Handlers)
- Rebuild and installation of new Trane CVHE Chillers
- Installation of Supreme Exhaust Blowers with Industrial Crane Co. and Marino Crane Co. and the removal of old units at Foxwoods Resort & Casino
- Rebuild 16 Baltimore Air Coil Cooling Towers at:
- Westchester Financial Center 17 Skyline Drive IBM, Hawthorn, NY
- 1 Barker Law Offices, White Plains, NY
- 3 Executive Boulevard Yonkers, NY for Mack-Cali Corporation
- Three Baltimore Air Coil Cooling Towers at IBM World Headquarters
- Installation of accelerometer and switch boxes on IBM’s Watson Research Center Cooling Towers and Foxwoods Resort & Casino for remote monitoring